We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Hong Kong. The administrative assistant will be providing assistance to the operations of the company, by managing the ongoing contracts, invoices, purchase orders and other administrative activities such as generating monthly reports.
AccessOrange helps businesses optimize their operations by utilizing smart technology and cloud solutions. We help our clients to work smarter by implementing solutions such as Office 365, Azure Cloud, ERP and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Maintain, update and monitor contracts system
- Manage purchase order and renewal process
- Create invoices, manage billing status, sending reminders
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Assist management in administration of daily activities
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Answer incoming requests from our IT Support and register tickets in our support system.
- Communicate with the customer by phone, email/chat
- Interested in learning new IT skills
- Experienced in Excel
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Energetic and able to learn quickly
- Willing to learn new technology and skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (verbal and written)
- Diploma or equivalent
- Deg or High Dip
Job Type: Full-time
JobsDB link: https://hk.jobsdb.com/hk/en/job/administrative-assistant-100003006779690
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online via JobsDB.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!