Junior IT Consultant
We are looking for a Junior IT Consultant to join our team in Hong Kong. You will be providing network & application support to our customers, and help us implement new solutions at the customer side.
AccessOrange helps businesses optimize their operations by utilizing smart technology and cloud solutions. We help our clients to work smarter by implementing solutions such as Office 365, Azure Cloud, ERP and Business Intelligence solutions.
This position will be a great starting point for someone who is willing to learn new technology and enjoys communication with customers. You will be part of a small team of people who are passionate of IT and who want to find the best solutions for our customers. Positive Attitude, Team-spirit, Self-Learning, and Communications are important qualities for the person that we are looking for.
The Junior IT Consultant will provide support to our customers. (Troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance of the network, computers and business applications used by our customers.)
The Junior IT consultant will assist in new implementation projects regarding Office 365, Microsoft Azure, ERP System or other cloud technology.
AccessOrange is an innovative company and always looking for new technology that can be used to improve the operations of our customer. Therefore, we will require the Junior IT Consultant to help investigate new technology, test solutions, and attend training or get certified.
- Providing IT support to the AccessOrange customer. (Remote or On Site)
- Communicate with the customer by phone, email/chat, or on-site.
- Registering Incidents and Problems in the IT support system.
- Visit customers on site to provide support. (In Hong Kong, or Shenzhen)
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Provide solution suggestion and design according to project scope
- Provide technical expertise and recommendation for customers
- Assist in project pre-sales and post-sales activities, such as demo, meeting, presentation, etc.
- Support new technology implementation
- Train users in new and existing IT solutions
- Revise existing systems and suggest improvements
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills for problem resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Energetic and able to learn quickly
- Willing to learn new technology and skills
- Enjoy meeting customers and work at many different locations
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus:
- Office 365
- Microsoft Windows Server / Exchange Server
- SharePoint / OneDrive for Business
- ERP Software
- 1-3 years of solid hands-on experience (Fresh Graduates will also be considered)
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (verbal and written)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Hong Kong
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com